*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/1651933-Shrunk-So-Jordan-Would-Look-Bigger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...shrunk so Jordan would feel even bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Shrunk So Jordan Would Look Bigger

    by: Mat_Husky
I shook my head and smiled back up at Jordan, "Actually my crush on you is far bigger than this, I just didn't want to destroy your house while showing you, but there is another way."

"What's that?" she replied cutely.

"Oh you'll see," I said as I took a quick look around the room for a safe place to set down the doll sized girls.
There was a small table in the corner of the room which I thought would be perfect to both keep them safe and give them a good view of what was to come.

After turning back to the newly grown giantess I started changing the settings on the remote once again, setting it to the shrink option this time before turning it on myself, "You're about to become a whole lot bigger in my eyes!"

With that I took a deep breath and pressed the button. A warm light instantly enveloped my body; I felt slightly tingly as my body began to decrease in size, only helping to enhance the pleasure of the moment. I watched in awe as Jordan once again seemed to be growing from my perspective, her whole form and indeed everything around her was becoming bigger by the moment. Her breasts were big to begin with; absolutely massive after growing her, but now they were larger than life. Watching her tower over me more and more was turning me on like crazy, it was painfully hard and I was tempted to throw myself at her body right here and now, but I just had to keep shrinking myself.

My clothes were comically oversized, my pants had already dropped to the floor when I reached 3ft tall, my shirt was big enough to drape over my lower body like a gown and hide my raging hardon.
I continued to hold down the button as I sank into my own clothing, I could see the look of surprise on Jordan's face as she watched it all happen, she was probably wondering just how small I was going to get. She leaned in a bit closer, being careful to not damage much of the furniture around her so she could get a better look at me.

When I was all but buried in my clothes I released the button and dropped the remote to the floor. Shuffling through the fabric I soon climbed out at a mere one foot tall, stark naked in front of my enormous crush. It was a scary sight but arousing at the same time, each of her breasts now were far larger than my entire body, she was a true titaness now to me.

Jordan simply stared in disbelief as I stood below her, "Oh, oh my. This is incredible. I don't know what to say."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mat_Husky (UN: mat_husky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/1651933-Shrunk-So-Jordan-Would-Look-Bigger