*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Muscle Growth
  2. Jasper
  3. Who Will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633055-Twilight-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1932464-Muscle-Growth
by 24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1633055
Twilight guys gain weight. Carlisle, Emmet, Jacob, Jasper, and Edward start gaining
This choice: Muscle Growth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Muscle Growth

    by: Jack the Green
Author's note: In this particular story, the cast is all human and Jasper is a very obese man trying to build up muscle :) enjoy

It was new years day and I was lying in bed with my Alice. Her small, hundred pound frame almost melted into my six hundred pound obese body. Some days we would joke that she'd sink into my belly like quicksand and get lost. It was always made me smile and I loved the way that she fight right into my flab.

Like a manic little pixy, Alice got up at the crack of dawn and jumped out of bed like a kid on Christmas morning. Me, I was a little slower. In high school I'd been a star football player who got into Harvard on a scholarship. The good life from my law degree however had changed me as a man. At easily six hundred pounds, most physical tasks exhausted me. Even getting up out of bed seemed daunting and got harder seemingly ever day.

Alice screaming at me that she was making breakfast, that got me motivated. Grunting and groaning, I shifted off of my side. Like an avalanche, my huge tractor tire of a belly shifted until I was on my back. From there, I grunted more and began to break a sweat as I struggled to sit up. After nearly ten minutes of this, I was finally able to sit up in bed.

From there came the difficult job of walking to the kitchen. For me walking more than a few steps was hard work, and my wobbling gut and ass didn't make it any easier.

At last, I sat down at my special reinforced breakfast chair and sat across from my wife and no breakfast.

"Hey Ali," I smiled at her from behind chipmunk cheeks. "Where's breakfast?"

She looked at me with uncharacteristic seriousness, "Well, Jas, that's the thing. I wanted to talk to you about your weight."

"What about?" I honestly asked as I pulled down the pajama bottom over my double belly.

"Well, since you got that job at the law firm, you've really let yourself go. And I'm worried about your health. We used to to have such fun going out on runs together, now all we do is sit around."

I looked down at myself as she continued talking, and I definitely saw what she meant. I'd gotten large and kept growing in all the wrong ways. The sight of my own j cup man boobs really threw a scare into me. While she kept talking, I felt like I was seeing myself for the first time in years. I wanted the old me back.

I looked down and at my Alice, "I'll do something about it love."

She smiled at me, "Good, now I'll be starting a nice apple salad for breakfast. Things are changing around here, Mr. Hippo."

I wagged a fat finger at her playfully, "Watch it now, or I'll have to sit on you."

She laughed, "As if you could ever catch me."

"That's why I'm getting swoll, so I can catch you and do the worst things to you."

She grinned, "Better put your money where your mouth is."

Sometime after breakfast, I was ravenous, but rather than drink my customary jumbo bottle of Aunt Jemima, I decided to look at Alice's weights. My little pixy every morning used tiny five pound weights to keep herself toned. While it hurt my masculinity a bit, everybody's gotta start somewhere and my journey into muscle gain started with those tiny five pound weights.

You have the following choices:

1. Upper arm workouts a month later

*Noteb*
2. Start your own muscle gain line with Jasper

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack the Green (UN: gkostara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1633055-Twilight-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1932464-Muscle-Growth