*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/903657-Open-your-mouth-and-be-my-toilet
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1631047
Stories about the women of Naruto and their bowels.
This choice: Open your mouth and be my toilet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Open your mouth and be my toilet

    by: Silber
"Open your mouth!" Hanabi said to Hinata but the older sister could not do such a thing. The youngest Hyuga daughter did a very, very wet fart on the heiress of the Hyuga, her pale white face now dotted with specks of brown. Hinata whimpered but did as she was told, opening her mouth for her younger and now more powerful sister.

"Excellent, now open wide." Hanabi sung to her sister. She knew that this would be the ultimate indignity, using her sister as a toilet. In doing so, she hopes that she would achieve her goal of keeping her fetish a secret. The 7 year old's asshole now landed firmly in HInata's open mouth, creating a seal. From there, Hanabi began a long chain of wet farts. Hinata's face bulged a bit as she tried to breathe in the fart from her mouth so her face wouldn't explode. She was tearing, but she couldn't cry because her mouth was being the receptacle for her young sister's farts.

It was at that last fart that Hanabi started shitting into her sister's mouth. Her shit was solid, and had a bitter earthy taste. She was shitting faster than Hinata could chew and soon her whole mouth was now full of her younger sister's scat. It took a few minutes for Hinata to actually chew and swallow her sister's shit. It tasted awful, and Hinata nearly gagged.

"Okay, ready for round 2?" Hanabi grunted and it spewed out...

You have the following choices:

1. More solid shit

*Noteb*
2. A Mix of Solid and Liquid

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silber (UN: silber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/903657-Open-your-mouth-and-be-my-toilet