*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. using big sister as a toliet.
  2. Hanabi
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/837211-using-big-sister-as-a-toliet
by Ohja
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1631047
Stories about the women of Naruto and their bowels.
This choice: Scat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

using big sister as a toliet.

    by: Hollowichigo2nd
Hanabi groaned as her stomach felt pain she had to shit bad, "Get ready sister!" she then turned down and pulled her pants and panties down...Hanabi giggled as she lowered her butt. she was going to shit right on her sister's face!

Hinata paled as her little sister's round butt now hovered only a few inches from her face.

Hanabi then let out a nasty liquid sounding fart with bits of shit spraying into Hinata's face. The younger Hyuga then gruntns and strains as her asshole opened and the first turd is seen protruding out... then it drops right onto her older sister's face with a wet smack smearing on her.

Hanabi then moaned as with another wet fart more turds dropped down onto her sister.

Hanabi sighed in relief as she continued shitting on her sister the turds got bigger and more soild. Her smell taking all of Hinata's fresh air. Hinata gagged as one turd plopped into her mouth!

Then Hanabi let out a really loud liquid fart that sprayed even more feces into her sister's face, "Ooh get ready Hinata!" The little hyuga girl then strained as a huge turd started to show itself from her asshole which opened like a flower to release it. the massive turd came down and curled like a snake onto Hinata before Hanabi finally get rid of it. Hanabi then let out more large turds on her sister each one now nearly completely covering Hianta's face...making it difficult for the older Hyuga to see or breathe.

Hanabi patted her stomach feeling much relief from shitting so much. She looked down at her sister and laughed at how much shit covered her face!

Hanabi then needed toliet paper to clean her ass...She could aks Hinata to go to the bathroom down the hall to get some...or she could force her sister to clean her ass with her tongue....

Hanabi spoke, "Sister my ass is really filthy and I need toilet paper." She giggled, "So should I make you do about this?"

You have the following choices:

1. "Get your tongue in my ass...You're my toilet paper."

*Noteb*
2. "Go to the bathroom and get me some."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowichigo2nd (UN: animefanjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ohja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631047-Naruto-scat/cid/837211-using-big-sister-as-a-toliet