*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/1145555-Bryan-left-his-stuff-out-This-is-the-last-straw
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1630960
When a high school student's monstrous stepfather gets hungry, there's no stopping him!
This choice: Max comes home from work and finds Bryan's toys strewn across the living room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bryan left his stuff out! This is the last straw!

    by: HumanThing
Max lumbered through the front door, tired after a hard day at work. He had been given the morning shift by his asshole of a boss, so he was home earlier than usual today. All he wanted now was to kick back with a cold beer and watch a good wrestling match on TV. He headed toward the kitchen, too exhausted to take note of his surroundings.

Something crunched under his work boot, and he stopped in his tracks. Lifting his foot, he saw that it was a mini-figurine, now crushed beyond recognition and ground into the threadbare carpet. It was then that he realized that the living room was a mess!

Bryan's stuff was everywhere! At least a hundred of the same kind of mini-figure that Max had just stepped on were strewn across the living room floor. There were little cars and trucks and planes and what looked like dragons everywhere. They even covered the coffee table that Max liked to rest his feet on! Not only that, but Bryan's video game consoles formed a tangled mess of plastic and wires in front of the TV.

"Goddammit!" shouted Max. "I've told that little pussy not to leave his shit everywhere!"

How to deal with this...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HumanThing (UN: mralice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HumanThing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630960-Hungry-Stepfather/cid/1145555-Bryan-left-his-stuff-out-This-is-the-last-straw