*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto likes strong girls
  2. Hinata
  3. Which?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2643338-Naruto-likes-strong-girls
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: Naruto likes strong girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto likes strong girls

    by: pickles
Hinata was walking at a brisk pace this morning. Her destination was the training grounds near the outskirts of the village. She had one goal in mind today and that was to get stronger. As strong as possible. Not just strong but huge! She needed to be the very image of might and power. She needed to be bigger and stronger than anyone else!
The reason for such an extreme objective was simple. Earlier today while she was going through her usual daily routine , she spotted Naruto ,the object of her affection, sneaking off into some abandoned alley. Driven by curiosity she decided to follow him. The boy looked around nervously, clearly worried about being seen. Hinata had no idea why he was being so secretive. Perhaps he had a private matter to attend to? Hinata briefly considered leaving at that moment but her curiosity had gotten the better of her. At that moment, when the boy felt that the coast was clear, he could be seen feeling up the wall right of him as though he were looking for something. Eventually his hands came to rest upon a particularly loose set of bricks. Smiling, the boy slowly and painstakingly pulled each bricks from the wall and carefully set each one down to his side. He then reached into the resulting hole and visibly groped around inside the cavity, a look of concentration on his face. Eventually the boys face became one of elation, having clearly found what he looking for, and retracted his arm.
What came out of the hole however only served to peak Hinata's interest all the more.
In the boy's hand was a pile of neatly stacked magazines that bore a variety of words and bizarre symbols all over their front covers, though Hinata noted that these magazines didn't have any pictures on their covers as most did.
The boy then leaned against the right most wall next to hole ,took a seat, and drew a magazine from the top of the pile and began view its contents. Hinata noticed the strangest smile spread across the boy's face and wondered what could possibly be written in those . A voice in the back of her head told her that she should probably leave but she felt she had come to far to stop now and concluded to see this to the end. The Hyuga heiress noticed, to her frustration, that from her current position she could not see what her blonde crush was reading. In a brilliant display of stealth and acrobatics, the Hyuga heiress was able to reposition herself to a better vantage point without alerting her quarry. Hinata was abele to get a better view from her new position but still couldn't make out what was on the magazine. Luckily she had a remedy for this situation. Bringing her hands together to form a hand sign, she activated her Byakygan, the hereditary power of you clan, and used the enhanced vision that comes from it to finally see what was on the mysterious parchment. Hinata's eyes widened in shock.
On the pages of the magazine were images scantily clad women in a variety of different poses.
But that isn't what shocked her what shocked her was the fact that every woman depicted in the pages of this magazine were HUGE! They all possessed a level of musculature that rivaled that of professional body builders and even surpassed them! And that’s wasn't all! They also were also very tall , many reaching seven feet or more!
Hinata never expected this from the blonde but she supposed everyone had something that excited them in that fashion. This went on for two hours with Naruto reading the dirty magazines and Hinata spying on him reading them. Eventually the boy finally finished and went about putting the mags back in the wall he took them out from. Noticing this Hinata decided it was time to leave. Hinata was still reeling from this discovery. Her Naruto had a thing for strong girls. Not just strong but huge as well.
It was then that an idea came to her. If she could get as big as the women in those magazines,maybe even bigger, then she could potentially win Naruto's heart! But the question was how?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She steps up her training to new levels.

2. Uses a new jutsu or food pill.

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pickles (UN: quandix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2643338-Naruto-likes-strong-girls