*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/898085-Something-is-up-and-effecting-the-women-in-Konoha
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630133
The same Naruto story, Only with any number of interesting twists, from WG to GTS and more
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something is up and effecting the women in Konoha

    by: wowee
(Note that this is set after the time jump)
Naruto Uzumaki strolled down the streets of Konoha village in his usual cheery demeanor. Naruto was especially happy on this sunny day because he had finally saved enough for a trip to his favorite food stand Ichiraku Ramen. It had been a long time since he had visited the ramen bar, and the thought of the tasty meal made his mouth water.

"Whoa!" he said as he stood in front of a bar much larger then he remembered. Naruto realized that the one modest bar must have been rebuilt as a full blown restaurant after Pain attacked the city. He excitedly hurried into the restaurant and chose his usual spot upfront on the counter, rather than one of the many populated tables.

“Hey Naruto!” said the restaurants head chef Teuchi, waving to Naruto . “I’m a little busy right now but I can definitely make time for my number one customer.” He said ladling some broth and noodles into a bowl and handing it to one of his waiters. “It just seems like we’re swamped theses day’s you know.”

“Well a lot of business is better than no business right? Naruto said wearing his trademark smile.

“Yeah I supposed your right.” The chef agreed half-laughing, “You want the usual right?” he asked.

“You bet!” Naruto shouted in return, half standing out of his stool full with enthusiasm. Watching the chef return to the kitchen Naruto sat back down on the stool and looked around the new restaurant.

Something was unusual about the restaurant, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Teuchi wasn’t lying the place was packed, but it seemed to be predominately women! And not just that but they were eating quite large size meals too, some bigger than what he himself usually got! Unusual enough but at least more people were supporting Ichiraku Ramen.

Naruto then noticed that another customer had walked in it was…

You have the following choices:

1. One of the guys

2. One of the girls

3. A group of people, perhaps a team

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wowee (UN: director714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/898085-Something-is-up-and-effecting-the-women-in-Konoha