*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/840150-Just-the-girls
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630133
The same Naruto story, Only with any number of interesting twists, from WG to GTS and more
This choice: Just the girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Just the girls

    by: Unknown
It was another typical day. The Genin (low ranking ninja) had formed their groups a couple weeks back, and had been living very busy lives consisting of eating, sleeping, training, and completing missions Due to their low ranking, the missions were typically basic labor, and only contained combat on occasion. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were assigned to Kakashi, a group called "Team 7". Sasuke and Naruto had arrived early for the daily meeting, Sakura was the last of the three to arrive, something pretty rare. Naruto felt a deep rivalry for Sasuke, and Sasuke was the typical quiet cold type, so the two of them were often left in awkward silence when alone.

Finally, Sakura had arrived. Thanks to the pleasant weather, the female ninja wore a sleeveless top, and shorts. She hopped over with a cheery smile, more energetic than usual. Both Naruto and Sasuke's mouths dropped slightly, no wonder she was full of energy, Sakura was looking ripped! All three of the young ninja were lacking in the muscular definition department, but Sakura was always dead last. Now the exact opposite was true, Sakura's bare arms looked as toned as some of the 18 year old guys in the village, and her legs looked even stronger. Feeling a little shamed, both Naruto and Sasuke managed quiet "Hi"s, trying to avoid any conversation that could bring up Sakura's new look.

Eventually the group's instructor arrived, and even he held his silence about the girl's body. While Kakashi was much more muscular than her, he couldn't help but feel unnerved at the girl's physique. It was greater than that of any of the other Genin. The group were assigned to plow a farmer's rather expansive fields; luckily chakra was allowed. Sakura's muscles bulged, and appeared even greater when gorged with blood. After a hard day's work, the group began to head home.

Much to his surprise, Sasuke interrupted Naruto on his walk home. "Hey. Let's go get some Raman, we've got stuff to talk about" he said quietly. Naruto was envious of the boy, but he accepted. On their way to the Raman bar, the two boys noticed something, all of the other genin girls their age that had any skin showing were pretty ripped. Some more than others, Sakura being one of the strongest they've seen, but it was surprising none the less.

Sitting at the bar with their soups, the duo kept their voices low. "Do you know what this is about Naruto?" Sasuke asked, staring at his soup. "Uhhh not really! But thanks for the Raman!" Naruto said between gulps, downing the bowl. "It's about Sakura, and all the other girls" the dark haired boy explained. "Oh yeah! Sakura was really hot today! She's been working out hard!" Naruto said excitedly, and more loudly than Sasuke liked. "Keep it down Naruto. Listen. We're doing the exact same work as her, and yet her body looks much more muscular than mine, let alone yours" he explained coldly. "Hey! What're you - " Naruto began to yell out, but Sasuke quickly put a silencing Jutsu on him. "Shut up." he asserted. "Listen. Keep your eyes open for what is making these girls so strong. I'd hate to share their secret with you, but we need to figure this out, and together our chances will be greater". Naruto was getting a little aroused at thinking of Sakura's bulging arms during today's work, but realized that he'd love to have that for himself "Ok" he managed to muffle, and nodded his head.



How do we progress this next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/840150-Just-the-girls