*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/2295612-They-have-a-secret-jutsu-to-increase-their-musc
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630133
The same Naruto story, Only with any number of interesting twists, from WG to GTS and more
This choice: They have a secret jutsu to increase their muscles.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

They have a secret jutsu to increase their musc...

    by: Kaleidos
Naruto stood in front of a mirror. For the fifth time today, he admired the sight of his own body. Large biceps flexed from long arms leading to huge boulder shoulder. Thick traps connected those to a swollen neck. Below huge pecs rose and fell with every breath as 8 pack abs flexed along with it. A small waist connected that to huge thighs almost as thick as the waist themselves. Large calves swollen with veins and muscle led to huge size 14 feet.

Indeed, this Naruto was no mere boy. He was a man in the prime of his life. And what a prime, for between these massive thighs was a cock that could only be called monstrous. 16 inches of thick musky man meat stood straight ahead from his body. Veins swollen along its form feeding it blood so it could stand as a monument to sex. Regular women would flee in fear of this towering behemoth, it was a good thing that ninja women could handle it easily with chakra empowering them even there.

Naruto wasn't always like this though. At one point he could even have been called shrimpy. However, a secret jutsu he had created had turned a normal fit young man into a towering behemoth of lust and muscle. The ero kami no jutsu he had called it for it gradually turned men into studly beasts that could only be called sex gods.

He had created at after the end of the war, no longer content with just being fit. He wanted to be huge, but knew it would take years and chakra tended to make you slimmer. Instead he had gone to Chouji and, grateful for all he had done during the war, Chouji taught him the basics for the Akimichi's jutsu.

With it, he was able to change it to create a permanent way to increase a man's size and strength. He had used himself as an experiment confident that his healing factor would take care of any mishaps.

After the first week, results started showing. Abs tightened, biceps grew, dick grew bigger. He was living a man's fantasy and decided to share it.

He taught all his friends: Chouji first since he gave him the basics to create the jutsu in the first place, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kiba, Kakashi, every guy he knew.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto masterbates.

2. Naruto has taught others. Change in perspective to another muscle god

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kaleidos (UN: kenigma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/2295612-They-have-a-secret-jutsu-to-increase-their-musc