*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just the girls
  2. What's chakra?
  3. Muscle Growth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/1077715-Just-the-girls
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630133
The same Naruto story, Only with any number of interesting twists, from WG to GTS and more
This choice: Just the girls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Just the girls

    by: Chaos Magnet
It began following the attack of the nine-tailed fox on Konoha. The effects began to manifest at an early age as the female children born in the years following the attack showed significantly more strength than the males and the gap just grew as they went to the academy. During their last year in school the girls experienced a large gain in muscle mass that gave them muscles larger and more powerful than their male counterparts as well as making them taller. Their arms were larger than the boys leg muscles and stronger as well. The leading researchers in Konoha could only theorize that the huge output of chakra from the fox somehow effected the girls metabolism and muscle structure.

Naruto was in had just managed to graduate from the academy by the skin of his teeth and was on his way to meet his teacher and team. When he arrived he took his place next to his fellow classmates but was cramped because he was in between the large, muscular bodies of his female classmates. Iruka called out the team names and Naruto was in a group with...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The same team as the series

*Noteb*
2. A different team

3. Same team as two of the girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos Magnet (UN: gunner19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/1077715-Just-the-girls