*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627830-Cartoon-Vore-GTS-Shrink-and-All-Else/cid/3011691-13th-Major-Arcana-Death
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #1627830
Let's get crazy with some cartoon characters, new and old. 200-word minimum.
This choice: Slot 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

13th Major Arcana: Death

    by: Prince of the Finale
Charlie sighed in frustration as she looked over her plans. The princess knew that trying to redeem the denizens of Hell would be difficult, but it was made even harder due to many demons overall not caring about leaving. All of this had caused a great deal of frustration to the blonde woman. This led Charlie to stress eating to the point that she no longer had her pencil-thin body. Instead, Charlie had an incredibly buxom body that put most succubi to shame, though she did have a dollop of belly fat on her.

Charlie sighed and pushed her chair out from under her desk before standing up. “Maybe going on a walk will help clear my mind.”

As Charlie walked the streets of Pentagram City, she tried to ignore all of her problems but to no avail. Thoughts of how the hotel was struggling invaded her head. She was soon pulled out of her thoughts when she saw something scurry in the corner of her eye. Charlie turned, seeing that whatever it was had entered an alleyway. With no hesitation, Charlie walked in pursuit. The princess saw a small discarded box that was shaking softly. She went over to it and knelt.

“Come on out. I’m not going to hurt you,” Charlie softly whispered. To her surprise, what came out of the box was not a demon, but a human. This human was a mere boy, only three inches tall. Though he was human, there was a touch of demonic influence on him with his ash-colored hair and eyes.

“Oh my, were you sacrificed?” Charlie asked, the boy nodding softly. The thing is, people are sent to Hell depending on how much sin they commit. An exception to this was if any person takes part in a satanic ritual, they immediately get sent to Hell, no questions asked. Charlie could sense that this boy had been sacrificed against his will.

“My name is Charlie, what's yours?” the buxom blonde asks with a gentle voice.

“Thysia,” is all he says before biting his lip. He thankfully hadn’t had an encounter with a demon before Charlie, so he was at least somewhat more trusting compared to other residents of Hell.

Charlie gently picks up the boy. “This is no place for someone like you, don’t worry, you can stay with me, Thysia.” The boy in question teared up at her kindness.

“Wipe those tears and put on a smile. Things are going to get better,” Charlie says, loosening her grip to let the ash-haired boy clean his face.

“Thank you,” he softly says with a tiny smile, making Charlie feel a lot better.

How do things proceed?

1 Someone like Thysia would be extremely valuable in Hell, so Charlie keeps the boy hidden as she goes back to the hotel.
2 Confident that no one will mess with her due to her status, Charlie keeps Thysia out in the open as she returns to the hotel.
3 Before Charlie can decide, a demon approaches and confronts her about the boy.
4 It seems like the boy is no ordinary sacrifice and begins to change.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Small Satanic Secret

*Noteb*
2. The Devil’s Bravado

*Noteb*
3. Claim Jumpers

*Noteb*
4. A Strange Little Boy

*Noteb*
5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prince of the Finale (UN: noxious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Grand One has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627830-Cartoon-Vore-GTS-Shrink-and-All-Else/cid/3011691-13th-Major-Arcana-Death