*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beth
  2. A Typical Monday Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622416-Growth-at-High-School/cid/799060-Beth
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1622416
May contain giantesses. Do not use if allergic to giant women. 65,000+ views!
This choice: Beth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beth

    by: Willum
"Hey, Ant!" you hear, followed by footsteps approaching you. You turn around and see Beth running towards you, a blonde, busty girl with glasses. She doesn't really like you, what could she want?
"What, have you forgotten your Maths homework AGAIN?" she chuckles. "Mr. Chapman is gonna kill you!"
"Uh, yeah." you reply, uneasily.
"How long do you think your detention will be THIS time? 30 minutes? An hour? He might even keep you after school!" she continues, gleefully.
"OK, I get it!" you snap. "It's not like I'm the only one who forgets to do my homework a lot!" you yell. You drop a pile of papers on the floor in your anger, and you hear by-passers laughing at you.
"You're such a mess!" Beth laughs, glancing at your pile of papers and walking off.
"Oh, gee! Don't help me pick them up or anything!" you shout at her, grabbing armfuls of thr paper.
"Don't worry, I wasn't intending to!" she shouts back, grinning. Well, that must have been Beth's 'Get-on-Ant's-Nerves-daily' pledge she made last year. How you put up with her is beyond you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622416-Growth-at-High-School/cid/799060-Beth