*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bella
  2. Welcome to Bovine!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619154-Culinary-School-WG/cid/2288027-Bella
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1619154
When learning to perfect recipees and the like, often waistlines expand...
This choice: Bella  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bella

    by: crushstar
Bella Clearwater was strolling through the corridors at Bovine academy, one of the country's most prestigious culinary academies. Bella then met up with her friends, fellow prodigy chefs.

"Hey Bella." greeted a busty redhead and a fat raven haired girl.

"Hey girls, eyeing the new girls." Bella inquired.

"Yep" the two answered.

The trio gazed upon the new girls particularly their still slim figures. Each of them smirked knowing well of the weight the new girls will gain. Their assumptions weren't untested for each of them had fattened up along with nearly every other woman in this academy. It was sights like this that made the upperclassmen reminisce about past times. An upperclassmen, Bella has been attending Bovine for many years. Bella had enrolled when she was 13 years old, as an eager young thin girl obsessed with cooking, from experimenting with dishes, baking cakes, whipping up treats, roasting succulent meats, working all day preparing a sumptuous feast and reveling in the satisfaction of perfecting a dish. However during her stay at Bovine the thin girl had blossomed into a corpulent chef. It certainly wasn't uncommon though, from all the taste testings, samplings, and high class food that was served, it wasn't too questionable that the girls would put on some weight.

"Yes, I bet these girls will fatten up nicely." Bella remarked in a somewhat lascivious manner.

"It almost sounds like you enjoy watching girls get fat, Bella." the raven haired girl commented.

"I just think that it's interesting watching weight build up on a girl." Bella retorted.

"I know what you mean, I always love watching the before/after pictures of women that change their weights." concurred the busty redhead.

Bella smiled as she imagined the skinny girls passing by as waddling fat girls. Swaying her butt side to side in lechery, her friends couldn't help but notice.

"Umm Bella... you seem to be getting yourself steamed up." a sentence that her friends spoke fairly often.

"Hey you should know how excited I get, since I'm a..." Bella replied

You have the following choices:

1. gorgeous beauty

*Noteb*
2. lesbian chubby chaser

*Noteb*
3. easily flustered girl

*Noteb*
4. female fattener

*Noteb*
5. more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619154-Culinary-School-WG/cid/2288027-Bella