*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1163634-James--Ms-Phillips-help-eachother-out-with-th
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: James & Ms. Phillips help eachother out with their "changed" bodies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

James & Ms. Phillips help eachother out with th...

    by: Unknown
"You know James, as I look better I don't see what I was so mad about before you do have nice body parts too, your huge amazing breasts, your nice ass and your vagina." Ms. Phillips says.
"Thanks, Ms. Phillips, but what should we do now" James asked.
"Well, I guess we should explore and get to know our new bodies, after all, I don't know if I'm gonna able to already today reverse this. It should be different and who knows fun." she replies.

She moves to door and locks it, and she says that now your both with some privacy, she urges the both of you to take off your clothes.

At first James' not sure what to do, but seeing the opportunity to see Ms. Phillips hottest parts you oblige her, soon your both in your underwear, James sees his big tits filling Ms. Phillips' red lace bra very well not to mention her red almost see thru panties you could notice your nicely trimmed pussy, your big behind made Ms. Phillips' panties stretched. Ms. Phillips saw her flat chest on you making you look weird but nicely, not to mention her penis, which erect, noticed on your boxers as your behind has flattened.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. James & Ms. Phillips explore their bodies better

2. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1163634-James--Ms-Phillips-help-eachother-out-with-th