*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Wet Wake Up Call
  2. Zoey
  3. Mew Mew Power
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615883-Big-Babies-of-Anime-My--Version/cid/1647800-A-Wet-Wake-Up-Call
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1615883
Anime Characters turn into Big babies
This choice: Readers Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Wet Wake Up Call

    by: Vocal
However, before Zoey was able to see her Superiors, Elliot and Wesley in her dream, something Wales up Zoey, as the female Mew Mew groggily woke up in her bedroom.

"Man, what a weird dream." Zoey said, as she gently scratched her head, only to feel something very familiar on her head; her black cat ears, as they stuck out from her head. She felt them for a bit, gently scratching them out of comfort and said, "At least these cat ears of mine aren't from a dream."

But then, Zoey unexpectedly noticed that her hair color was now the same as the she had in her Mew Mew form, causing the 16 year old girl to become slightly uneasy and said, Um…ok, why am I in my Mew Mew form?" As Zoey became somewhat aware that something was wrong, she began to check a few places on her body, as her hand began to shake in agitation whie she moved that hand to where her human ears were located at and check if they were still on the sides of her head.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Thankfully, Zoey's human ears were still there

*Noteb*
2. Uh Oh, Zoey's human ears disappeared from existence

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vocal (UN: vocalrvbplayer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HedgeOvrlrd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615883-Big-Babies-of-Anime-My--Version/cid/1647800-A-Wet-Wake-Up-Call