*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Temptations
  2. Let’s rev it up!
  3. Let the games begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615567-Shrunk-Around-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girls/cid/846359-Temptations
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1615567
You wake up to find you're shrunk by one of the ladies from the Yu-Gi-Oh TV show.
This choice: Carly/Dark Carly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Temptations

    by: pkmnguy
you wake up and are in Some kind of room simple room with a desk a bed and a door presumably leading out you dont Remember anything that has happened then you look up and see Dark signer carly she said in a sweet voice hello little one how did you get here you reply i have No idea. she said well why not join the dark signers maybe the netherworlds powers can restore you to normal its either that or be my eternal slave what will it be?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. NEVER!

*Noteb*
2. Why not dark signers are cool

3. can i become a dark signer AND be your slave?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pkmnguy (UN: pokemonfreek23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FantasyFanX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615567-Shrunk-Around-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girls/cid/846359-Temptations