*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pocahontas
  2. More...
  3. Disney Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1074271-Pocahontas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Pocahontas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pocahontas

    by: V
Roxas found himself in a place he had never been before. A heavily forested area with patches of corn feilds growing from near to far. Roxas took in this scenery, but quickly had his attention drawn to a disturbance just a few dozen yards away.

At the edge of a corn field Roxas noticed a pair of hunters struggling with a tanned woman in simple cloths.

"She'll fetch a pretty penny back home, don't you think?" said one of the men. "I'm not sure if we should sell her or just keep her for ouselves," replied the other.

Roxas knew enough to recognize slavers when he saw them. He knew that if he was going to save this woman he would have to think very quickly...Roxas summons a keyblade and charges his opponents without thinking.

The two men hastily looked up at the newfound threat and let go of the woman. They had just enough time to begin bringing their rifles to bear as Roxas knocked them out cold.

Roxas turned to the woman, who he now realized was quite beautiful...and she was barefoot!

"Don't worry, I won't harm you. Are you alright?"

"Thanks to you. I owe you my life, a debt I will fullfill someday. I promise, but might we go to my home? I don't wish to be here when these two awaken."

"That sounds great, miss...?"

"Just, Pocahontas." replied the woman. Roxas couldn't help wondering about her and how she got into this situation, but an ever growing thought was also outshining the others, just how pretty her feet were. They began travelling to her home and on the way...

You have the following choice:

1. Roxas asked her about herself and can't help but stare at her feet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 V (UN: vonstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/1074271-Pocahontas