*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2580732-Alice-Can-You-Get-Barefoot-For-Me
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Sora decides to have Alice repay him... with her feet!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Alice, Can You Get Barefoot For Me?

    by: VanillaSoftArt
         "So...if I need anything, just ask?" Sora questioned, getting closer to Alice. "Absolutely," Alice answered, nodding. Sora looked down at her feet, which were trapped in a pair of tight shoes and stockings. "Well, can you get barefoot for me?"

         Alice looked down at her own feet and then back up at Sora. "That's it?" she asked, confused. "No, that's just the first part," Sora said, watching with enthusiasm as Alice removed her shoes. "I apologize if my feet stink," she said, starting to take her stocking off. Sora stared at her feet as the stockings slowly came off. He was presented with two fairly skinny feet with an intensely cheesy scent. Alice's feet also had a slight pink blush on them. Sora had no idea what to say at this point.

         "You've got cute feet, Alice."

         "Why, thank you," Alice said with a smile. "So, why exactly to you want me barefoot?"

         Sora looked down again at Alice's feet, her toes digging into the grass beneath her. "I want to do things to them," he answered. Alice, confused, put her hand to her mouth and said, "What kind of things, if I may ask?" Sora got even closer to her, to the point where they were in kissing distance. He whispered into her ear, "Smell them, lick them, rub them, things like that."

         Alice blushed and sat on the grass. "Oh, that doesn't sound too bad. I got concerned that you would've wanted to eat my feet or something akin to that." Sora sat down across from her and then got on his stomach. "Can you stick your feet out for me?" he asked, looking up at Alice. Alice presented her feet before Sora's face and he stared at her toes. They were unpainted, but well-trimmed. With slight hesitation, Sora planted a kiss on the top of Alice's right foot. "Wow! You've got some soft feet, Alice," he stated, continuing to kiss her feet.

         "Do I have pretty feet, Sora?" Alice asked, lifting her feet up so that her soles were now in Sora's face. "Yeah," he responded, thinking about what he should do next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lick Alice's Dainty Soles

*Noteb*
2. Rub Alice's Smelly Feet on His Body

*Noteb*
3. Smell Alice's Stinky Toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2580732-Alice-Can-You-Get-Barefoot-For-Me