*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Larxenes Feet
  2. Larxene
  3. Castle Oblivion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/832898-Larxenes-Feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Larxene turns and wants to try out Sora's foot fetish...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Larxenes Feet

    by: Binetsu
"okay enough of this stupid names" larxene said as she raised her leg to stop sora and hit him in his stomach. He flew backwards and fell down on his back. "so you like feet huh?" larxene asked as she walked towards him. Sora just wanted to get up when larxene jumped to him and landed on his chest. The Keyblade fell out of his hand and dissapeared. Larxene took out one of her knives and stabbed soras arm with it. The electricity stunned him as she threw the knife away. Sora was lieing on the floor and larxene sat on his chest. Sora was very surprised when she booth boots of her feet were bare and dirty. "I didnt put these boots of since my first days in the organization..." she started to rub her feet over soras face and he couldnt do anything because he was still paralyzed. he wanted to say something but he could just open his mouth and larxene took advantage of that and put her right foot in soras mouth and started to wiggle her toes. "do you like that?" she asked. Sora tried to say yes but the foot was still in his mouth but he could nod and larxene noticed that she liked it when someone worships her feet. She laid back on Sora still wih the right foot in his mouth and the other one on his face when she noticed that he got a booner. She sat back on his chest and pushed her foot deeper in his mouth and put her other foot on his nose pinching it with her big toe and the other toes. Sora started to move a bit again. The paralyze is running out she thought but suddenly sora moved his arm under his head and larxene knew that he wasnt paralyzed anymore.

You have the following choices:

1. Sora tackles Larxene.

*Noteb*
2. Larxene continues with letting sora worship her feet.

*Noteb*
3. Someone interrupts.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/832898-Larxenes-Feet