*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sweet Sweaty Scent
  2. Getting Revenge
  3. Forcing Larxene
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2179287-Sweet-Sweaty-Scent
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Start smelling her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Sweet Sweaty Scent

    by: howdyboy
Sora could see the sweat dripping from Larxene's feet and realized she must have been in her boots all day. He started to fantasize about what they would smell like and without thinking about it much further, the perverted boy leaned down and buried his nose into Larxene's toes.
"What the heck?!" Larxene gasped, shocked to feel Sora's face on her bound feet. She started to struggle. "Hey! Don't do that you creep! Ewww!" But Sora didn't stop, he just kept smelling and sniffing his captive's tied feet, moving his nose up and down her soles and under her scrunched toes. He continued to do so despite how much Larxene protested. "You little freak! Stop smelling my feet! Gah! This is soo weird!"
"So?" Sora finally replied, sniffing between her toes. "Who cares if this is weird? You're in no position to make me stop after everything you have done. So if I want to sniff your feet, then I will. Now be quite!" Sora smirked, feeling cool that he was actually in charge. He then continued to run his nose down her arches and then rub his face all over her soles as he took big deep whiffs of them. Larxene could only lay there helplessly as she watched him do so.
"Ugh, this is so embarrassing," Larxene groaned, getting my feet sniffed by a little pervert. It can't get much worse than this."

With that, Sora looked up at her and grinned. "Oh, I think it can..."

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. He starts licking her feet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/2179287-Sweet-Sweaty-Scent