*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1823108-Ariel-The-Little-Mermaid
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Ariel (The Little Mermaid)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

    by: Unknown
Sora had been thinking about his old friend Ariel who lived in Atlantica with her father King Triton, and her two sea friends Flounder and Sebastian. He remembered that time when she turned human he thought she looked really beautiful. So he wanted to try his foot fetish on her and so he then traveled to Atlantica and saw her human again laying on the beach. (It's the scene in the movie when Ariel realizes she's human and has human feet but she can talk this time and she's going to be permanently human.) Ariel lifted her leg out of the water and wiggled her toes and happily knew that she was human. Sora wearing a wet suit hollered out,"Hey Ariel long time no see," Sora said. "Hey Sora it's been awhile so how do you like my feet," she said. "They look beautiful and you look more beautiful the way you are right now," Sora said. "Ariel there's something I'm wanting to try out it's called a foot fetish and I'm wanting to try it out on your feet if that's okay with you," Sora said. "Sure I don't know what a foot fetish is but it sounds very interesting and fun," Ariel said. Sora was happy he was going to be trying out his new foot fetish on an old friend. He was wondering how to approach it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kiss her feet

*Noteb*
2. Tickle her feet

3. Massage her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1823108-Ariel-The-Little-Mermaid