*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1295412-A-new-Heartless-that-can-disguise-itself-as-anyone
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: A brand new Heartless that can disguise itself as anyone.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A new Heartless that can disguise itself as anyone

    by: Former182
Sora was surprised to someone that looked like Kairi in the black outfit of OrganizationXII.

"Kairi?" Sora asked, the black-haired girl.

The girl fell to her knees and held her stomach. With tears in her eyes, she whimpered two words. "Sora, help..."

Sora rushed over, as fast as he could.

"I don't know who you are, but I'm here to help." Sora said to the girl as he helped her up.

She slowly lead him to an alcove that had a bed in it. She and Sora sat on the bed.

"Who are you? And why do you know my name?" Sora asked.

"Call me Xion. As for why I know your name, I looked through the records of this place. Once I saw your cute picture, I memorized your name." The girl said. Sora blushed when she called him cute.

"Um.... Thanks... Do you need anything?" Sora asked.

"A kiss from the man who helped me." Xion said.

"I don't know...." Sora said, looking away.

"I might not meet you again. I want to reward you for helping me." Xion said.

A few more minutes of Xion trying to convince Sora into letting her kiss him passed.

"Alright. just don't tell anyone." Sora said.

"I won't." Xion said. Sora expected her to kiss his cheek, but she grabbed the sides of his head and kissed him on the lips. Little did Sora know, her lipstick was laced with a special sleeping potion, made just for him.

After Xion backed away, Sora began to fall asleep.

The last thing he saw before his eyes closed was Xion smirking at him.

Hours later, Sora awoke. His hands were in some kind of metal mittens that held his arms to the table he was on. They prevented him from summoning the keyblade. His legs were only strapped to the table. He looked around the room.

Was Sora alone in the room?

Or was the room filled with Bouncywilds, Sniper Wilds, and Fortunetellers, as well as the Impostor Heartless that was disguised as Xion?

You have the following choices:

1. He was surrounded by a lot of female hearless

*Noteb*
2. He was alone.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1295412-A-new-Heartless-that-can-disguise-itself-as-anyone