*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What does he do today
  2. what to do
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607351-THE-1-INCH-ESCORT/cid/775093-What-does-he-do-today
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1607351
you work at a gay escort agency with a twist
This choice: you want to explore his body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What does he do today

    by: littleguy
You decide you want to explore his body everywhere from his biceps, pecs, abs, cock, thighs, calves and finally his feet whle you done all this he was on his phone texting your agency asking if you could stay with him for the month he was in the country touring with the wwe once you finished with his feet you ask John to turn over for you and climb up his huge muscular bicep on to his shoulder while you take in the site of John's shoulder blades he has fallen asleep you get on top of his huge left ass cheek you then turn right round taking in all of John's amazing sculpted and ripped body you even peer down his ass crack and think wow but just as you do this he shifted slightly causing you fall in his ass.

You land and become tangled in his hairs you look round and find to your relief that you are nowhere near his hole you shout to John but his snoring just keeps drowning you out you give up and spend the night in his butt. John begins to stir and you wake up John is also waking up he stands up and shouts you you shout back but he does'nt hear you he goes to the bathroom to start getting ready for the day ahead.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 littleguy (UN: ianc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
littleguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607351-THE-1-INCH-ESCORT/cid/775093-What-does-he-do-today