*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. what to do
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607351-THE-1-INCH-ESCORT/cid/773693-what-to-do
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1607351
you work at a gay escort agency with a twist
Chapter #1

what to do

    by: littleguy
You are about to start work unaware you about to add another celebrity to your clients with you set of in carl your drivers hand as he walks to the car carl is a gym freak and works out in his spare time.

You arrive at youe destination at the hilton hotel in london carl walks in and gets the room number he places you on the floor and you slide under the door you walk around the bed you hear the shower running so your client is unaware that you have arrived you hear the water stop and the door opens drying his hair tthe towel has blocked his sight partially and he nearly steps on you. You see his huge foot come down inches away from you after this he sits on his bed and you say hello scaring him a little your client is John Cena.

You quickly take a liking to him as he scoops you up in his big hand and says he has you for the night and sees you smile with that he puts you down on the floor and stands up putting his feet either side of you he reaches down picking his boxers of the floor putting them on he then reaches down for you and gets on his bed placing you on his ripped six pack and says what do you want to do.

You have the following choices:

1. pleasure his cock

*Noteb*
2. give him a foot rub

*Noteb*
3. ask him to take a bath

4. you want to explore his body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 littleguy (UN: ianc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
littleguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607351-THE-1-INCH-ESCORT/cid/773693-what-to-do