*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins...
  2. Kyon's Point of veiw
  3. Point of veiw
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606130-The-Growth-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya/cid/771699-And-so-it-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1606130
The SOS Brigade is growing through a few changes...
This choice: soon...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

And so it begins...

    by: Demimonde
Sigh. Another day, with Haruhi contantly flicking me during class, which she only ever did if there was something on her mind. Fearing the worse, I turned to face her when the bell rang. She had an evil smile on her face, and before i knew it, i was being dragged by my tie back to the clubroom. I swear, Haruhi has to live here, theres just to many odds and ends.
"ok, you stay here."
"H-Hey, Wait where are you-" but she was already gone.
Sighing, I realized That being the only one in the room was boring. Even Nagato wasn't here yet. That's probibly where Haruhi went, to go get everyone.

So i sat down in one of the chairs, and turned on the laptop that was right there. As i did, i thought about Haruhi's computer. She's on it all the time, but we never see anything she does.

You have the following choices:

1. Check out the computer

*Noteb*
2. Stay on mine.

*Noteb*
3. She's back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Demimonde (UN: demimonde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Demimonde has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606130-The-Growth-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya/cid/771699-And-so-it-begins