*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Andrea,his neighbor
  2. 6in
  3. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605924-Krypto-The-Superdog-Shrinking/cid/2003500-Andreahis-neighbor
by Jonny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1605924
Kevin shrinks from krypto the superdog and must try to get noticed PLEASE ADD.
This choice: Andrea,his neighbor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Andrea,his neighbor

    by: Unknown
Kevin saw his friend Andrea come in. He thought that if he got her attention she could help get him back to normal. "Andrea, over here!" he screamed, but she only continued to walk around his room looking for him. "Where is he?," she asked, "Kevin I need your help with cleaning Streaky!" Kevin screamed at the top of his lungs, but she still couldn't hear him. "Eh, maybe he's in the bathroom or something." Kevin became excited when she finally walked over to the bed, but his heart sunk when she turned around. "I'll just sit on his bed until he gets back," she said. Kevin panicked as Andrea began to sit her, surprisingly large, butt where he was laying. He tried to run away but found it futile as Andrea's butt was only a few inches away from him. She eventually crushed Kevin under her big butt. "Wow, Kevin's bed is really soft," she said," and bouncy." She bounced her butt up and down on the bed and slammed it down repeatedly, unknowingly flattening her best friend. "Andrea, get off!" Kevin screamed, but he could only scream into her soft jeans. He could only think of one option to get out of this. "Andrea, please don't be mad," he said as he tried pinching her cheek. "Ow, what was that!" Andrea said. She moved her butt back and forth trying to stop what was pinching her, so Kevin was flattened more than ever. Kevin moaned as he continued to be smothered under Andrea's rear. He remembered when she sat on his chest once when they were fighting after he, politely, said her butt looked too big for her jeans. This was at least 100 times worse than that. However, he knew it would get worse when heard Andrea's stomach rumble."Uh oh, I'm glad Kevin's not here because I really need fart," she said. "Maybe I should get off of his bed." Kevin really hoped she would. She decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. stay and fart on Kevin

2. get up

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jonny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605924-Krypto-The-Superdog-Shrinking/cid/2003500-Andreahis-neighbor