*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/W2SY39YLG-I-shrunk-her-back-to-normal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...I shrunk her back to normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...I shrunk her back to normal

    by: NVR
I was a bit scared to try but I had to, sooner or later Deidre would notice the cold in her belly, or the teens playing outside or anyone else might notice how she shot up an entire foot in height. Using the other button and watched as the beam went toward my neighbor again, less surprised this time.

I gasped now that I could actually see what was going on and sure enough, from that single push my neighbor was now dwindling to her original height, her smile disappearing as lifting the shovel became once again a hard task for her. It was crazy watching her change size, but it also was crazy how nobody seemed to notice, not even her. Maybe she was just that focused on the job? I would have noticed if shovelling suddenly became super easy and then hard again, I thought. As for the twins, they were still throwing snow balls at each other, so it was normal that they didn't notice.

I shook my head and went back to the christmas tree, picking the present box and the little sticker that came with it, just to check again that there was no info on who sent us this or why or how can such a thing exist on the first place. I smiled to myself thinking the note was right, and not resisting went to dress myself to go outside because I felt I had to try something.

I left the house and looked around to make sure the coast was clear. With the teens now focused on making a snow fort which brought a nice memory for an instant about how Matt and I used to play back then, I made sure I had the finger on the right button and pressed it aiming again at Deidre, now reducing her original size first instead of growing and shrinking her back because I wanted to see her reaction again. Surely if the job gets too hard and your clothes get too big you would notice right?

To my surprise she somehow didn't, she just seemed to groan and try readjusting her clothes as if it was a slight wardrobe malfunction and went back to try and keep cleaning her lawn, but of course she was now smaller and weaker so the hard job just got harder for her and after 2 more uses of the shovel she looked quite tired. I couldn't help but smile, our neighbor looked so cute and helpless and it was so crazy she didn't even notice! I wondered if she would the moment she saw something was really wrong so I approached her.

"Hi Deidre! Need any help with that" I walked towards her and saw she was taking a breather, bending her body a bit with her hands on her knees while she recovered. She was like a mom, a five feet tall woman so before discovering this thing I was half a head taller than her, but now at her new size she looked like a kid and apparently didn't even reach my breasts, this was wild!

What happens next?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/W2SY39YLG-I-shrunk-her-back-to-normal