*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Sudden Halt
  2. This Can't Be Happening
  3. Someone Outside
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1932644-A-Sudden-Halt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...Dave stopped at 7ft  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Sudden Halt

    by: Huds
Dave then stopped at 7 feet, noticeably taller than the people around him. His clothes were barely held together and looked like they were going to tear to
shreds at any moment. Not many people were outside luckily and those who were weren't noticing the much-taller-than-average boy. If he were a few feet bigger and possibly naked, then people would definitely notice.

Dave looked at his new body with a strange look on his face. He tried moving his limbs, but he couldn't do much with the tight clothes compressing on his skin. It was like a tight cocoon with sleeves and legs.

Emily and Dave's mother were still talking and didn't seem to notice the tearing sounds for some reason. Perhaps they were deep in conversation. Dave looked around and saw you, turning towards you. You wave for him to come over, and Dave waddled over, barely able to move properly with the tiny clothes he had on. Well, at least tiny compared to the rest of his body.

When he came up to you, he immediately asked, "What the heck happened to me? Did you see? I grew like three feet!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Huds (UN: superh12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/1932644-A-Sudden-Halt