*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Hunger
  2. The lonely Zombie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602752-The-Lonely-Zombie-girl/cid/766233-The-Hunger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K.D.P
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1602752
The poor undead must quest to find out how she died...
This choice: Take the path leading to a quicksand bog...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Hunger

    by: Unknown
As she begins her journey she begins to feel a sharp, yet indistinct pain in the pit of her stomach, it was hunger. Suddenly a scent filled her nose that sent a euphoric sensation though out her body. It was the scent of fresh live meat with blood still beating its way through it. Instantly she knew which direction it was in and sprinted towards it. She rammed it, knocking it over. She recognized it as a deer as it struggled for dominance. Despite the fight it put up she soon wrestled it to the ground and began ripping it apart. She dug her hands into it's body and tore out large chunks of flesh. Shoving pieces into her mouth she realized what she was doing.

* * * *

"But mom! I don't want to go to the zoo," young ominous voice complained.

"Honey, all of your friends are going. Don't you want to go see them?" This voice is older, maybe late twenties. It has a sweet and serene sound to it that somehow put the girl to ease.

"Okay."

Flashes of kids at a party, wearing hats and eating cake. Suddenly a flash of a deer giving birth to a new faun. Crying.

* * * *

Blood dripping down her chin she remembers that it was a birthday party when she was six. Her friend, the name still escapes her, wanted to have her birthday party at a zoo and a deer gave birth maybe thirty feet from where the party was. All of the children ran over to watch it while their parents discouraged such a notion. She finds herself no longer satisfied with what she was eating. She continued walking and found herself at a quicksand bog. She decides to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
K.D.P has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602752-The-Lonely-Zombie-girl/cid/766233-The-Hunger