*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Explain to the kids
  2. Mom's Lust
  3. Mom Eats Dad
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1600414-Dexters-Lab-GTSShrink-Story/cid/764554-Explain-to-the-kids
by me
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1600414
Characters from Dexters lab show shrink/grow
This choice: Explain to the kids  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Explain to the kids

    by: The Grand One
In her indecision she heard the pizza girl's car drive off beyond reach. There was now nothing else to do but talk to her kids. "Thats right" she said to herself. "They are my kids. They belong to me. I made them and that gives me the right to do anything i want with them. The only other person with the right to dispute my claim dissolved in my stomach. Wait, wait. Im getting ahead of myself. Just go out there, explain your situation, gague their reaction and respond accordingly. Besides, just because i might eat one or both of them, doesn't mean i stop loving them."

The kids had finished gorging themselves on pizza when Mom asked if she could come out. They thought it was unusual that she told them not to panic and to remain seated or they would be grounded for a month. Their eyes practically popped out of their heads when Mom walked out of her bedroom in all her naked glory. Dexter's first instinct was to cover his eyes, but he had recently discovered that he enjoyed porn and momentarily forgot that hew was being turned on by his own mother. Dee Dee's response wasn't much different as she was just as bisexual as her mother.
Mom did her best to explain to her children as delicately as possible that she had eaten their father, and having severe pangs coming from her crotch, wondered if they wanted to help their dear old mother out.

You have the following choices:

1. Good Reaction

*Noteb*
2. Bad Reaction

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Grand One (UN: lordmep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1600414-Dexters-Lab-GTSShrink-Story/cid/764554-Explain-to-the-kids