*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1596197-Wonder-Woman-GTS/cid/940337-go-into-the-city-and-fight-the-monster
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1596197
In this story, Wonder Woman, will become the bigger heroine never appeared .... literally.
This choice: go into the city and fight the monster  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

go into the city and fight the monster

    by: brss1313
Wonder woman was amazed, shocked, and a little excited at her new size. She looked around at the now small surroundings. She took a step forward, and although nothing felt different for her she could tell that with each step the tiny humans below were experiencing violent tremors. She then came back to her senses and remembered her task at hand, she had to get rid of this monster. It was apparent to her that she couldn't go in and fight it, she would no doubt hurt and kill many people, she had to get it out of the city but how?

Wonder woman then flew up into the air and soared over to the center of the city were the monster was rampaging. She quickly got out her lasso and roped it around the humungous abomination. In one hand the beast held a bus and in the other a smashed helicopter. Wonder then flew straight up into the air pulling the monster along with her. As she flew higher and higher the creature became more and more angry, roaring and thrashing about. It was becoming harder and harder for her to breathe because of the fact that her new size meant she needed more oxygen and as they went higher into the atmosphere the air got thinner and thinner. After awhile she got so hight up she almost coudln't breath at all. She was about to fling the monster into outer space but just before she did that she remembered the bus that it was clutching. She wasn't sure if it had let go of it while it was struggling but she pulled the creature up just to be sure. The monster was in fact still holding the bus, so wonder woman quickly grabbed the monster's wrist with one hand and began to choke it with the other. She choked it until it was unconcious, and then pried the bus out of it's hand. She held it up and peered inside, and say there was one tiny young man clutching to a seat, extremely terrified, and of course struggling to breath. Wonder woman then snapped the bus in half and carefuly dumped the tiny man into her palm. She knew she had to find a way to hold him while she got rid of the monster. So, improvising, she adjusted her breasts so they could accomadate her new little friend, then she gently tucked the tiny man between her massive amazon boobs. Wonder woman then swung the unconcious beast around a few times and then flung it of into outer space, never to be seen again.

With her task complete wonder woman glided back down to earth. She landed not far from the city and could tell that reconstruction was already underway. She knew she probably should go and help out, but she also knew that she could hurt people with her gigantic size. Plus she didn't want to much publicity about her new size quite yet. So wonder woman flew off. After awhile she remembered the little man, and stopped. She landed near a small down and as she came down caused a small earthquake nearby. She then carfully snatched the tiny man out from in between her breasts.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brss1313 (UN: dracobrssgts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lawrence84 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1596197-Wonder-Woman-GTS/cid/940337-go-into-the-city-and-fight-the-monster