*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594976-To-Save-a-Dying-World/cid/755389-Aruna-tries-to-imitate-the-birdsong-with-her-wh
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1594976
The far future. The sun has grown dim. The world is dying. Is there hope?
This choice: Aruna tries to imitate the birdsong with her whistling.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aruna tries to imitate the birdsong with her wh...

    by: Unknown
Aruna used her lullaby spell to try to imitate the birdsong. What she got was nowhere near the song she heard earlier. She sighed and tried again, but still failed. Then she stopped, and tried to whistle without magic. Somehow, she finally hit the right tune! Aruna skipped to the marketplace, whistling with each skip. As she arrived she went to the apple vendor, because she loved apples more than any fruit, and strangely, her create food spell couldn't create apples.

She stopped whistling for a moment to ask the vendor, "How much for 5 apples?"

The vendor looked up and....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
K T Ong has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594976-To-Save-a-Dying-World/cid/755389-Aruna-tries-to-imitate-the-birdsong-with-her-wh