*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home Sweet Home
  2. Mercy Perhaps
  3. Decisions, Decisions...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1864215-Home-Sweet-Home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Follow her to your new house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Home Sweet Home

    by: Unknown
Tina gestures towards you, "All right Mike, it's time to see our new home. Follow me."

The pair of you hop into a pink Ferrari parked outside your house. The car starts, with Tina at the wheel, and you drive down the road. You stare outside the window in despair at your new situation. Your eyes fix on a young woman wearing a short fluro skirt and 2-inch high heels strut down her road. It was only brief, but Tina notices this. You grimace as the woman screams. Though she did nothing to deserve it, she was shrunk until she fit nicely inside one of her shoes. Tina looks at you, "Nice one Mike, you really have a way with women."

You bow your head, "I'm sorry Tina, it was an accident. That was my fault, but I should be punished, not her."

Tina shrugged, "Well maybe you'll just learn your lesson. She'll only be shrunk for a year or two. After that she'll be okay."

Your mouth hangs open, "A year or two? Please Tina, she didn't deserve that! You shouldn't have done that."

Tina glared at you, "Who are you to tell me what I should and should not do? I am your master; I do as I like. No more shall "

You almost protest further, but another sight catches your eyes. Tina's Ferrari pulls into a driveway, at the end of which sits a huge, luxurious mansion surrounded by a radiant garden. Tina parks inside the garage, "Here we are Mike, home sweet home."

You follow her in awe to the living room and she sits on the couch with a mischievous smile on her face, "It's time for a test of your loyalty to me. Bow to me."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bow.

*Noteb*
2. Don't Bow.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1864215-Home-Sweet-Home