*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2568762-Storyline-one
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Storyline one  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Storyline one

    by: meg83
Tina change me back, "no Mike" your staying like this for as long as I say.

Tina starts to drive and the movement of the car sent you to sleep.

You woke up you don't know how long later and said "where are we going Tina" we are going to see your father Mikayla.

What my name is Mike not Mikayla? "not anymore" and not till I change you back.

Tina I'm hungry and need the toilet... OK darling.

She parked up and took the car seat out as well as a bag and then unlocked a door and walked into an apartment.

As she made here way into the apartment you wet yourself.

She took you out of the seat changed you and then immediately attached you to her breast and you started to drink although it was very thick and started filling you up then she suddenly moved you to her other breast and you drifted off to sleep.

When you woke up your back in the car seat but your in the lounge and when you open your eyes you see Tina sat next too...

You have the following choices:

1. Your best friend

*Noteb*
2. Someone you didn't know

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2568762-Storyline-one