*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/783058-To-the-photo-shoot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: to the photo shoot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

To the photo shoot!

    by: gugubu
After half an hour of driving, you're finally there! You're actually quite surprised: instead of the seedy building you suspected to be the studio in, it's a rather expensive looking agency building in center of town.

"So girl, you ready for your big show?" Tina asks. "Of course, Aunt Tina!" you reply. Somehow, Tina still has some control over you!

Now, you both walk into the lobby. There, Tina talks to the receptionist and comes over to you. "We're good to go!" Tina says, and the both of you walk down the corridor.

Finally, you're in front of the room of the photo shoot. The door plate reads "Frank Murel, Photographer". You knock. The door opens, in the frame appears a tall man. He seems to be in his late 30s or early 40s, has short black hair and wears a designer jacket of some sort. "You must be Michelle?" he asks. "Uhn... yes!" you bring out - and catch yourself blushing!

Now, Frank lets you in. As Tina is about to follow, he stops her! "Please, wait outside!" he says to her. "What?" Tina asks indignantly. Then, the door closes in front of her, with Frank leading you all the way in to the shooting area!

You have the following choices:

1. In there, you realize that Tina's control over you is gone!

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gugubu (UN: gugubu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/783058-To-the-photo-shoot