*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Temporary punished!
  2. Insult her!
  3. You curse some more!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/764189-Temporary-punished
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: ... your body taking on a brown color!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Temporary punished!

    by: gugubu
... that your body (including clothes) takes on a brown color, and suddenly your body loses its shape - with you falling down in the toilet bowl! "What the hell?" you say (still in the voice of a teenage girl) and try to move, only to realize that you have no movement at all!

Just then, Tina opens the door and walks in! "Tina, what have you done to me?" you ask. Tina, towering right over the bowl now, starts to smirk. "Hehehe... oh, I'll show you!" she says and takes out her cell. She takes a photo of you, then she shows you the display. On it, you see a toilet full of diarrhea. "Where am I?" you start, but just then it dawns on you! "OH CRAP!" you say. "Indeed! So Mike, I'll let you in there for a while!" she says and exits the room, smirking.

***

Half an hour later, she comes back! "So... do you have anything to say to me, young 'lady'?" she asks. "Uhh... yes. Tina, I'm sorry for insulting you earlier!". "Good girl!" she responds and snips her fingers. Now, you're back to human and sitting on the bowl, sweaty all over! But something seems to have changed! "Girl, I'll give you a minute to compose yourself! You know, I could have done much worse! I could've cursed you or something!" she says and leaves. Now, you stand up and catch a reflection of yourself in the bathroom mirror. Yep, something has definitely changed - you're wearing other clothes, and your hair is different, too!

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8944/...

Just then, your gaze is mesmerized by that huge knockers on your chest. You give them a good squeeze and are just about to fondle them some more, when suddenly Tina knocks on the door! "Get ready, where driving off to...".

You have the following choices:

1. "... your new boarding school!".

2. Somewhere else!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gugubu (UN: gugubu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/764189-Temporary-punished