*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2568045-Nothing-unusual-happens-yet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Nothing unusual happens yet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Nothing unusual happens yet

    by: rosenheimer
You need to dress in a business tuxedo today for the important presentation. You also go with one of your best shirts and a tie. Then you leave your house and while driving to the meeting place with your very important customer you concentrate on the task of your presentation and almost forget about the encounter with Tina….
The meeting takes place at the customers side, an exclusive office in the most expensive area of town.
You park your car, take your laptop and enter the huge office building. You are greeted by a pretty lady at the reception and she sends you to the top floor, where the managements offices are located.
You enter the elevator and press 6th floor….

You have the following choices:

1. something happening now while in the elevator

*Noteb*
2. arrive at the 6th floor without any incidents

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2568045-Nothing-unusual-happens-yet