*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1049766-Its-time-for-Kindergarten-sweetie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: "It's time for Kindergarten, sweetie!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"It's time for Kindergarten, sweetie!"

    by: Summit
Tina reaches down and gently lifts your chin up with her finely manicured hand and says why sweetie it is time for your first day of kindergarten. And we mustn’t be late for that. You push away from her and say “But I am too old for kindergarten, so I am not going to go. At this comment Tina smiles and tells you that you are going whether you like it or not little missy. Oh that is a cute name for you don’t you think? You look at her with a look of utter terror at what is happening to you. You start to scream at her saying my name is not Missy, it is mike.

She looks kind of irritated by this remark and states that if I had the power to turn a dirty, rotten womanizing man whore like your former self in to the cute little girl you are now, don’t you think I would have the power to change other things about you such as your name and create the documents to prove you are a little girl named Missy? I kind of think you would lose this battle but to each his or I guess in this situation a “her own” would be more fitting for you. Hating the way she said the last bit you think it over and realize it was a lose lose for you, if you did go to anyone and tried to tell them about Tina they would think you were playing a game of make believe. But if you did except your fate of growing up on the other side you would still be living your life as a girl and be on the receiving end as it were.

Suddenly Tina looked at her watch and said I have to get to work so I will count to 5 and if you don’t march out of this room and get ready for school I can assure you I will add more to your punishment other than just turning in to a little girl, and it will be something you will miss.

You look at her and start to think what could she do to make your life any worse. You hear her start to count. “1” you think she could be bluffing and won’t do anything more to you. “2” but then what if she is not bluffing and can make things worse for you. “3” knowing you are running out of numbers to decide, you decide to…

You have the following choices:

1. Decide to stay

2. Decide to get ready

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Summit (UN: summitgamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1049766-Its-time-for-Kindergarten-sweetie