*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1027701-Teenage-Nightmare
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: You were caught even before you could make a move.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Teenage Nightmare

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
You cringed at the sound of a sharp screech from behind your bare back. With the sound of the voice piercing through your ears, you froze in horror. You were caught, even before you could attempt to move toward the sanctuary that was the empty shower.

The voice from behind turned out to be the voice of a young teenager, seemingly the age of sixteen years, the same age as your latest form. After slamming your flabby arms across the grotesquely huge private parts, you turned to face your captors, feeling as pathetic and vulnerable as you currently looked. At that moment, you found yourself in the intimidating presence of a beautiful blonde teenager, stood in front of a small army of teenage girls, all wearing skimpy cheerleading outfits. You've never felt more pathetic as you did at that point.

The tall teenager suddenly screeched at you in disgust, but to your confusion, addressed you as if you were already acquainted. "Oh my god Penny," the girl screamed, clearly disgusted by your present state, "Put some clothes on you fat pig! Your burning my eyes!" With that hurtful quote said, the other girls echoed in laughter as they continued with their activities.

You were confused. At the mercy of the most intimidating teenage girl that you've ever had the misfortune to meet, you were simply humiliated in front of the group of girls that stood behind her in a crowd. What was more puzzling was that she addressed you by the name Penny, as if you were a peer. That was when you realized the horrifying conclusion of the scenario.

As you slowly wobbled to the empty shower, disappointed and embarrassed by what you were reduced to, you realized that this was no ordinary locker-room. Counting the large number of teenage girls surrounding the area, including yourself, and taking the head cheerleader's harsh words into account, you concluded that you were trapped in the body of a fat teenage girl, stuck in the locker-room of what you concluded to be some sort of high school, where you were forced to attend as a student! With this horrible conclusion, you silently cursed the wicked woman responsible, who was most probably on her way to the beach right now, taking advantage of your current predicament.

You knew that you had to escape. From the sounds echoing outside the shower, it appeared that the teenagers were returning from a cheerleading session, and were preparing to return to class. There was no doubt in your mind that you would be forced to follow. You could not allow this to happen.

Unfortunately as you slithered your humongous body out of the shower, in an attempt to sneak out of the area unnoticed, you were mesmerized by the following sight. All of the teenagers were stripping out of their outfits. No man was meant to witness what transpired inside a women's locker-room, but watching some of the hottest teenage girls stripping from their clothes and strutting around in the nude, you found yourself becoming aroused. This was having a weird effect on your teenage body. Disturbed by the unusual sensation, you immediately retreated and returned to the shelter of the shower.

What happened next?

You have the following choices:

1. One of the girls followed you into the shower.

*Noteb*
2. The gym teacher arrived to address the girls.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1027701-Teenage-Nightmare