*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Down on the farm.
  2. Other.
  3. Damon a pokemon trainer.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/BSP2TX5BK-Down-on-the-farm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1579415
This is a sequal to Biffiea's Pokmeon Transformation2 made by me.
This choice: A farm.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Down on the farm.

    by: Thedude404
Damon was at his grandparents farm as he was helping them out.

He always love visiting his grandparents and help them around the farm.

The area, he visits the most, were the stables with the Ponyta's and the Rapidash.

Before he came to visit. Damon was told his grandparents had gotten regional forms of Ponytas and Rapidash from the Galar Region.

Damon was excited to see the regional forms of the Ponyta's and Rapidash.

Once he got to his grandparents farm. Damon heads inside the house. He call for his grandparents.

"Grandma. Grandpa. I'm here." There was no response. Thinking his grandparents were helping out their Pokemon. Damon leaves the house and heads to.

You have the following choices:

1. Stables. (Ponyta and Rapidash.

*Noteb*
2. Pasture. (Taurus and Miltanks.)

*Noteb*
3. Meadow. (Mareeps, Flaffs and Amphraos.)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/BSP2TX5BK-Down-on-the-farm