*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/2586712-The-other-side-of-the-woods
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1579415
This is a sequal to Biffiea's Pokmeon Transformation2 made by me.
This choice: The other side of the woods  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The other side of the woods

    by: Thedude404
Damon was on the other side of the woods as he decided to take a break. He heard someone saw a Mew in the forest.

Damon decided to look for Mew and hope to catch it. He sat down, on a log, and looks through his backpack.

Not knowing there was a Mew watching him. "Woow a human and a cute one. He's heart is pure as well. I want to play with him."

Damon finds a sandwich his mother made before he left on his journey. As he was about to eat. He heard a faint cry.

"Mew." Damon looks around. "Is someone there? Show yourself." Mew then comes out of the clearing and appears before Damon.

Damon couldn't believe his luck. "Its a Mew. So there is one here. I can't believe my luck." Mew just giggle.

"Wait there. I want to catch you." Damon takes hisnTurtwigs pokeball out and was about to call him out.

Mew use her psychic powers on Damon. Damon couldn't move as he drops Turtwigs pokeball as it rolls away.

"Mew what are you doing to me?" Mew talks to Damon with telepathy. "Relax human. I want to have some fun with you."

Mew changes Damon into.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Mew like her

*Noteb*
2. An Eevee.

3. Other choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thedude404 (UN: blaziken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579415-Pokemon-Transformation-3/cid/2586712-The-other-side-of-the-woods