*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The ring
  2. Wearing a Ring
  3. So it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/1313399-The-ring
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1578807
An ancient relic allows the wearer put one persons soul into another body or object.
This choice: The ring  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The ring

    by: Unknown
As soon as you try to put the ring on your ring finger (it looks too small) you are surprised to find it fits you perfectly. You look at it and it looks almost twice as big. It doesn't suit you because its a girls ring but something tells you that there is something special about this ring and you must have it. You wish it looked more manly. You go to get something to eat, just a packet of crisps. When you get back to your room you decide to look at the ring even more. You find that the gold has turned brighter and more shiny and instead of the huge diamond that you think is too big to be on a ring, it should be on a necklace, is a skull made of white gold with two eyes made of diamonds. You think "wow that's cool, i'm never taking this ring off".

You have the following choices:

1. You know its special, see what it can do

*Noteb*
2. do nothing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578807-Forced-Possession/cid/1313399-The-ring