*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. female
  2. It begins!!!!?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1577130-The-Plauge/cid/718397-female
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rex
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1577130
a new virus has been relased turning americans into zombies
This choice: female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

female

    by: Goddess Queen
I felt my eyes start to water as we hid in a nearby abandoned building. I couldn't take it any more. Almost every one I have ever known or loved has fallen victom to this disease. All I have left are Dan, Haily,and Jaden, my closest friends. "Tiff, its gonna be ok." Dan said as he embraced me. "I'm going to get all of us out of this safely. I promise." I sobbed in the comfort of his polo shirt for a few minutes before pulling away from him as I heard foot steps come from behind us. Quickly, I wipped away my tears and faced whoever it was who just came in. It was Haily and Jaden. "Hey guys! Come look at this!" Haily exclaimed, motioning for us to follow her and Jaden. Obediantly, we followed them down stairs to see what they wanted to show us. When we reached the end of the staircase, we saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goddess Queen (UN: fidi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1577130-The-Plauge/cid/718397-female