*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stolen Stuff
  2. Shadow on the ARK
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576184-Sonic-Adventure-Battle-3/cid/715888-Stolen-Stuff
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1576184
The next chapter of the Sonic series... And YOU get to help write it!
This choice: Stay with Shadow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stolen Stuff

    by: Mattlantis
Shadow decided that he really felt like some Chinese food, so he teleported to China. Luckily, it was night there, so stealing some should be a breeze. He ran down the streets of Beijing, not caring about plowing into a few pedestrians. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted something that caught his attention. He skidded to a halt and turned around. There was a perfect store to rob. He teleported inside and then back to the ARK with bags of food. He sorted it, put it away, and turned on the TV. (He gets really good reception in space!) He switched to the news and started eating.

"A massive earthquake struck Mexico to-click-ere at the Savanna Desert which is hav-click-eports of robots that have been stealing parts from a factory in New York." Shadow paused and listened. "Employees say the robots stood on two legs and had two arms, but one arm had a gun on the end. One threatened the workers with the gun as four others gathered parts and then they all fled out of the east entrance. No one else saw these robots, and how they escaped unspotted remains a mystery."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shadow tells Sonic that he suspects Eggman is involved.

2. Shadow investigates himself.

*Noteb*
3. Shadow continues watching.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mattlantis (UN: mattlantis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mattlantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576184-Sonic-Adventure-Battle-3/cid/715888-Stolen-Stuff