*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...No
  2. On her body
  3. Sarah puts her head in the stocks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/961932-No
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: ...No  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

...No

    by: dexterity
Ah Sarah, i can't, it wouldn't be fair on my girlfriend... You say looking flustered.

'Oh i understand you aren't ready quite yet' She winks at you, 'I'm just going to go and deal with this then' She says pointing down, and walks off back next door.

You rub your hands all over yourself, quickly go and look in the tiny mirror.. You think you look really hot with your head atop Sarah's old body. You cup your amazing breasts, rub your hands down your smooth thing legs and squeeze your tiny waist... You could see a lot more if you weren't stuck in the garage.

You decide to pop inside, maybe up to your room, maybe up to your sister's room, it'll be a bit dangerous, but that sort of turns you on, you strut confidently like a hot girl over to the door...

You have the following choices:

1. You make it upstairs fine.

2. Someone sees you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dexterity (UN: dexterity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/961932-No