*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/803760-Wow-that-was-amazing-lets-do-it-aga
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: "Wow, that was amazing, let's do it again."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Wow, that was amazing, let's do it aga...

    by: Ahoythere4
"That was amazing!" Sarah said as she continues to feel her neck to make sure she was in one piece.

"Yeah..." was all you could force yourself to say.

"You know, I was planning on going to the gym in a little bit and this gives me an idea." She said seductively.

"Oh really?" You ask, not sure where she is going with this.

"You have no idea how much of a pain in the ass running on the treadmill with these is." She says while cupping her breasts.

You feel a familiar stirring in your pants as you realize exactly where this is going. She takes off her top and unhooks her bra, unveiling her breasts, which are surprisingly perky for their size. You can't help but gawk with your mouth wide open as she sits on the bench and sticks her ample chest under the blade.

She takes hold of the the rope and says, "Come over here and hold them, I don't want them bouncing around on the ground."

You don't know what to say, so you simply nod and walk over, placing your hand under breasts, gently caressing their undersides. Your heart is racing as she tugs the rope, dropping the blade and severing her breasts as they drop into your hands. Feeling their watery weight, you lift them up to get a better view, shifting them in your hands so they are facing nipple up. You start lightly shaking your arms, watching them jiggle in the process.

"Ooh, that feels both strange and nice." Sarah says. She walks out from behind the guillotine and you get a good look at her chest, it looks quite surreal to see nothing but smooth skin where her breasts should be. She walks over to you and grabs one of her breasts out of your hands and gently twists its nipple. She then brings it to her mouth and starts sucking on it, after a few seconds she grabs your wrist and moves it upward so that her other nipple is in your face. You take the less than subtle hint and put it in your mouth, flicking it with your tongue. Sarah is in pure ecstasy, and you feel as if your dick is about to explode.
Abruptly, Sarah tosses her breast back to you, and you nearly drop the other one trying to catch it. After fumbling around for a few seconds, you finally manage to get a firm grip on them. Sarah puts her top back on and walks up to you. She kisses you, plunging her tongue into your mouth while she gives her nipples one last tweak. She breaks the kiss and says, "Okay, I'm off to the gym now. Have fun, but don't have too much fun until I get back."

With that, she walks away, leaving her breasts in your hands.

What do you do with them now?

You have the following choices:

1. You start unashamadly playing with them

2. You attach them to your own chest

3. Something else shows up for a visit

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ahoythere4 (UN: ahoythere4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/803760-Wow-that-was-amazing-lets-do-it-aga