*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/804674-Something-else-shows-up-for-a-visit
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Something else shows up for a visit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something else shows up for a visit

    by: Unknown
You stand in front of the guillotine, ogling the two fleshy orbs in your hands. Time seems to stand still.
Suddenly someone asks you, “Hey honey, what you’re doin’? Was that your neighbour, just leaving?”
You straighten yourself, as you hear the voice of your girlfriend. Turning around you hide your hands with the breasts behind your back and say, “Just admiring my new acquisition.”
She looks at the guillotine standing behind you and becomes a little pale on her face. “What do plan to do with this … thing. Become the new head off your family?” She says nervous chuckling.
“No, it’s a borrowed piece from Franz Joseph Illusions downtown.”
“Do you mean the odd store with the fragile looking roof?” She asks, not sure where this will be going. “Anyways what do you want to do with it? And why for all sacred do you hide your hands from me? Do accidentally cut your hands off or what?” She comes closer to you for better inspection of you and the guillotine.
You refuse to say anything about and begin to stammer. “Hmmm… that’s not what it is… I can explain it, I… eh… guess. But not really…” She tries to sneak you from the right to get a better look at your hands but thought of it as well and keep turning your back away, so she won’t get a look at your back.
“Okay there seems to be no blood on the blade and neither you’re hands nor any bloody traces are on the ground. But you used the blade.”
“No not really, see it is a …. magical guillotine. What gets cut by it will not necessarily die!”
“Yeah and I am the high priestess of magic! If you insist on dragging me on this thing or let me get curious enough to test it, I must tell you that you’re so much wrong.” She harshly says, but you can see in her eyes that she’s already intrigued.
“So apart from your deadly looking contraption, what did Sarah want from you? Do have to take her dog out for walk again or what? By the way she looked somehow odd but I can not exactly dot with my index finger on what!”
“No love, she saw me handling some heavy device into the garage and wanted to know what I did here just as I was ready in-stalling the guillotine. So I told you same, as I’ve told you before.” You say, while explaining a little with your hands but you first notice this, when you see your girlfriend’s eyes nearly popping out of her head. Immediately you hide your hands again behind your back.
She gulps hard “So are these… balls … in your hands what I thought they are?” taking a step back from you.
“Yes”, you say and show your hands, “these are Sarah’s.”
Silence, followed by: “I knew it, something was odd on her. But why her breasts and why leaving them here with you… apart from…. I guess you have something to tell me, about you and Sarah and this thing.” She concludes while knocking on the guil-lotine and pulling up the blade.
“It’s not what you thought it is, no. See we wanted to test it out…“ – “On her orbs?” – “… No, on a watermelon!” You argue. She looks at you very suspicious. So you lay the two breasts down on a working table and head for the refrigerator, to fetch the two melon halves and you keep on explaining. “We put that watermelon under the blade and steadied it with our hands. She said that everything’s okay and I pulled the lever but didn’t notice her head was in-between. I couldn’t do anything to stop the blade from crushing through her neck. It severed her head cleanly from her neck.” – Your girlfriends eyes stay the nearly size of saucer while you describe what happened and tell her the rest. She listens intently to the story, looks at the breasts and you ad the guillotine.
After a moment of silence she says, “Okay do you mind showing me how it works including the rejoining?”
You motion to the guillotine and show with your hands to the stock, “If you would be so kind.”
“No way, you get me under the blade till I know it’s safe. What about those, you could show me with them.” She says and in-dicates at the two breasts pointing with there erect nipples to the ceiling.
You sigh and remember what Sarah said before she left. “Okay, if you insist. How do you want them?”
With a devilish grin she takes one breast from you and puts it on the stock with the erect nipple pointing down to the floor, along the trace the blade would use. She takes a step back and releases the blade. With a ‘Swoosch’ the blade slides down and through the breast as though it was knife going through a cake. The halves land on the cold floor and you could see the nipples exactly halved. You motion to fetch the spheres from the bottom, as your girlfriend says, “When you’re ready ogling would you mind helping with this one?” You pick them up and lay them on the bench of the guillotine and turn to stocks again. Your girlfriend directs you to hold the second breast steady on the stocks so that the blade could cut again right through the nipple, but this time the nipple-side upwards. You shake a little as you hear the ‘Swoosch’ and this nipple, too, gets cleanly halved.
You lay these two spheres beside the other two halves and your girlfriend watches.
“Okay Mister Magic, now show me how they rejoin.” You take the piece from the first breast and put them back together, press a little (and play a little longer with your thumbs on the nipple). And after a minute the two breasts are complete again. She looks at the breasts and then at you. “You know, I always wanted bigger boobs, then these.” She indicates her 24 A bust. How about you add them to me and play a little and let’s hope she doesn’t mind.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/804674-Something-else-shows-up-for-a-visit