*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1056103-You-start-unashamadly-playing-with-them
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: You start unashamadly playing with them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You start unashamadly playing with them

    by: Norman33
As soon as Sarah is out the door you pick up her discarded bra, run into the house, and up to your bedroom. You place her breasts on your bed as you strip down. You’re hard as a rock. You pick her breasts back up and begin sucking on her nipples. You feel them get stiff in your mouth. Meanwhile at the gym Sarah is about to loose her mind as she can feel everything you’re doing. You then put her breasts on the bed side by side and then place your rock hard cock between them. Sarah nearly falls of the treadmill as you begin titty fucking her detached breasts. You cum quickly, blowing your load all over her tits.

You squeeze out every drop onto them. Afterward you take them to the bathroom and wash them off. You walk back to the bedroom with one in each hand and collapse onto your bed. That was mind blowing. You absently mindedly hold Sarah’s breasts against your bare chest. There is a weird sucking sound as they suddenly attach themselves to you. You leap up and attempt to pull them off. You yelp in pain shocked that you actually felt it. “Holy shit”, you exclaim as you realize that Sarah’s breasts are now yours.

You have the following choices:

1. Play with them

2. Run back down and cut them back off

*Noteb*
3. Someone comes in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1056103-You-start-unashamadly-playing-with-them