*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/2664251-Run-back-down-and-cut-them-back-off
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Run back down and cut them back off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Run back down and cut them back off

    by: Unknown
You should probably remove these before you became too attached to them. Snickering quietly at your own joke, for a moment you almost wished that you'd said that out loud and that someone had been around to hear it. Throwing on a pair of shorts and a red t-shirt that somehow felt softer than smoother it ever had before as it glided down Sarah's tanned skin, you quickly ran back to the garage, your unsupported breasts rising high and slamming back down with each heavy footfall, your center of balance awkwardly shifting between each step. You stumbled twice, the breasts not only physically throwing off your body's muscle memory but the feeling of your still erect nipples rubbing against the inside of your shirt distracting you even further. "Damn, no wonder she wanted to take these things off before her run." You said, grabbing a breast with each hand to steady them before continuing and definitely not just to give them one last good squeeze before you chopped them off. You really should've put her bra on before you started running around, though the garage wasn't too far away. You shouldn't have too much trouble making it there without-

"AH!" You and a female voice cried in unison, your bodies slamming into one another as you threw open the front door and while stepping through it at the same time. You and the female fell to your respective asses, both of you yelping in pain as the hard ground met your soft flesh. "Watch where you're going!" The voice said, reveling who it was before you even had time to look.

Looking up anyway, you saw your older sister by a year, Emily, rubbing her ass and head sorely. "What the hell is your problem, anyway? First I come home and find out that I can't park my goddamn car in the garage because you've shoved some kind of medieval murder weapon in there, now you're running around like you're scrambling to hide the pieces of whatever poor hooker you dismembered in that thing, and now-" while she'd been looking at you this entire time, this was the first time she actually LOOKED at you. "you have boobs." She said, flatly. All the anger flushed from her face in an instant, replaced by a look of pure incomprehension.

"Uh... it's actually OUR car? Dad got it for both of us." You weakly responded, knowing that your sister got extremely defensive about the exact ownership of that precious piece of shit car and hoping to change the subject.

She looked up from Sarah's breasts on your chest and stared you straight in the eye. "You have boobs." She repeated, reaching out and jabbing your right breast before you could react and sending a shudder through your body and eliciting a short involuntary gasp. "They're real." She stated matter-of-factly. "You have boobs and they are real. Explain." She said.

"Uh... okay." You said. You think for a moment, then sigh. There was no point in lying. "So, I went to this magic store that sells real magic stuff. Owner loaned me a guillotine that chops stuff off without killing them or hurting them or even making them lose control of whatever was cut off. Our neighbor, Sarah, comes ov-"

"Hot Sarah or old Sarah?" Emily interrupts, reminding you of the fact that the 55 year old shut-in woman who lived diagonally across the street from you was also named Sarah. Rather than answer with words, you simply lifted your shirt up and showed Emily the large, tan, perky breasts fused to your flesh. "Hot Sarah." She said, nodding. "And so you chopped her tits off and... what, she just gave them to you?"

"I mean... yeah?" You said, dropping your shirt. "She wanted to work out without all this weight on her back, so she said I could hold onto them until she got back from the gym."

"Well, looks like you got a real good hold on them." Emily teased.

"It was an accident! I swear! I was just coming down to cut them off!" you defended, blushing.

"Uh huh, sure." She said, rolling her eyes. You could tell from the way that she smiled that she actually believed you and was just having fun busting your balls, but the remark still managed to embarrass you nonetheless. "So, mind if I come with? See how this whole magical jeeatine works?"

"Guillotine." You correct. "And... yeah, I guess. Just don't touch it without my permission."

"Whatever." She responded, standing up and offering you hand. You follow Emily to the garage, noticing the obvious excitement in her footsteps. Entering the garage and locking the door behind you, you threw off your shirt while Emily inspected the device. "Wow... so like, this thing just harmlessly cuts off whatever you put through it? No fuss?"

"Yup." You answered, rubbing the undersides of your breasts goodbye and feeling your shorts tighten slightly as your goodbye grew a bit too enthusiastic.

"I don't see a lever or anything to drops the blade, just the rope to raise it." Emily said, confused.

"Yeah, it works kind of like those old projector screens. You pull it slow to raise the blade, but if you give it a quick tug it drops it." You said, reconsidering whether or not you really wanted to get rid of these beautiful girls just yet. Maybe you should wait until Sarah got back...

You have the following choices:

1. snap out of it and chops these tits off.

*Noteb*
2. decide you actually do want to keep Sarah's breasts on for now.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/2664251-Run-back-down-and-cut-them-back-off