*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/2666099-snap-out-of-it-and-chops-these-tits-off
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: snap out of it and chops these tits off.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

snap out of it and chops these tits off.

    by: Unknown
No, no you really should remove these things before Sarah got back. Sure she'd offered to let you play with them, but she never said anything about taking them. You'd had your fun with them, but it was time to go back to normal. You're sure that if you explained what happened and asked her for permission she'd let you borrow them again, and would even agree to letting you attach them to yourself. You turned around to approach the guillotine, but before your eyes could even process what you were seeing five sounds hit your ears in rapid succession.

SWOOSH

THUD

SmackSmack!

"Oh-Ow!"

Your eyes caught up with your ears, and you realized that Emily had just chopped her tits off exactly as Sarah had, and was now rubbing her bare featureless chest and frowning. "Probably should've asked you to catch those." She said, picking her breasts up off the ground and setting them on the guillotine's bench, examining them for bruises.

"What the hell?" You asked, pausing as several thoughts for the right to use your tongue. The one that eventually one was "I told you not to touch the guillotine!"

"Yes." She said, not even bothering with any kind of excuse or explanation. "So, wanna swap boobs?"

The question caught you completely off guard. Your sister had known about the existence of the magic guillotine for less than sixty seconds and was already throwing out crazy requests like this? It had taken Sarah at least five minutes, and she'd already had the guillotine go off on her before deciding to use it again. Did this thing's magic include turning everyone around it crazy? You supposed it must, remembering that you too weren't exactly free of sin when it came to guillotine madness. You'd already titty fucked yourself with the detached breasts of a neighbor you barely knew and had had some serious second thoughts about removing her breasts once you'd accidentally attached them to yourself. Even so, you still had to ask "What? Why?"

"Because, Sarah had the right idea, she just went a too extreme with it." Emily said. She pointed to her breasts, a pair of large round D's that, now that they weren't attached to her body, which was slightly taller and wider than the average woman, looked even bigger. "Running around with these things is kind of a pain in the ass, or at least a pain in the back. While I'd never want to go bare chested like she did, I wouldn't mind getting a doing a little downsizing to lighten the load, especially if I' going to be trading those fat knockers out for a cute and perky pair like hers." She said, pointing to the poorly concealed breasts beneath your t-shirt. Looking past Emily at her detached breasts, you indeed saw that, while not saggy, they were more rounded and drooping than the ones currently attached to you. Sarah's were by no means small, a respectable c-cup, but on your male chest they did seem a little smaller than they were. Emily's WOULD look more natural on you, especially since her skin tone was identical to yours. That said, you'd already been having some trouble moving around with these things. Getting an even bigger and bouncier pair may make that problem worse.

"I don't know... I'm not sure if I should be trading around other people's parts." You said.

"You don't have to." Emily said, winking. "I'll take full blame for everything once Sarah gets back. You can tell her I swiped her boobs while you were getting cleaned up, swapped them out for mine, and then slapped my breasts onto your pecs as a joke. If she really throws a fit, I promise to give them back. If, however, she approves of her chest's new ownership and agrees to TRADE my chest for hers, then everyone wins!"

Damn, she REALLY seemed to want these breasts. Then again, you also wanted them. Weighing up your options, both metaphorically and literally, you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/2666099-snap-out-of-it-and-chops-these-tits-off